Caruso's King Krill 500 is a rich source of Marine Omega-3 Fatty Acids. The small capsule size makes it easy to swallow in a convenient one-a-day dose for general health and wellbeing.
Caruso's King Krill 500 is the convenient way to obtain your Omega-3 Fatty Acids providing a rich source of daily Omega-3 in a small one-a-day capsule.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA from Krill Oil have been shown to support the health and function of both the cardiovascular system and the nervous system, whilst also providing support for joints and eye health. Krill Oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and may help relieve the symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis.
As Caruso's King Krill 500 is a small capsule, it is ideal for those who wish to take a quality krill oil supplement, but who have difficulty swallowing large capsules or multiple capsules at the same time.
Caruso’s King Krill 500 Health Benefits:
• Relieves symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis
• Maintains heart and cardiovascular system health
• Helps support the nervous system and brain health
• Helps maintain eye health
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill 500?
• Anyone wanting to take a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids in a smaller sized capsule and take only 1 capsule a day
• Anyone wanting to maintain healthy eyes, brain, and nervous system
• Anyone wishing to support their cardiovascular system
• Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis
• Anyone wanting a Krill oil supplement that has no fishy aftertaste
Each Capsule Contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil)……………………………..500mg
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 75mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 45mg
Adults and children over the age of 12 take 1 capsule a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not to be used in children under the age of 12
- Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergy
- Contains Sulfites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
Consult your healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications