Caruso’s King Krill 2000 is a high potency supplement formulated for any adult who wishes to take a convenient mega dose of Omega-3 Fatty Acids with the added benefits of Vitamin D3.
Caruso's King Krill 2000 contains a high quality blend of both Krill oil and Vitamin D3 at the highest mega dose of Krill oil - 2000mg.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill oil may provide benefits to both the cardiovascular and nervous systems as well as reducing inflammation in joints. Krill oil helps to promote overall joint health and function by relieving joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with mild Osteoarthritis.
Caruso’s King Krill 2000 may assist with maintaining healthy cognitive function and supports healthy mood levels and overall eye health.
Vitamin D3 may help to support healthy bone mass density by aiding calcium absorption and promoting bone mineralisation. Vitamin D has also been shown to support healthy muscle contraction function and promotes healthy immune system function.
Caruso’s King Krill 2000mg Health Indications:
•Assistance for the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness and swelling
• Maintenance of healthy bones
• Support for brain and nervous system health
• Support for heart and cardiovascular health
• Support for eye health
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill 2000mg?
• Anyone wanting to take a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamin D3
• Anyone wanting to maintain a healthy nervous system
• Anyone wishing to support the health of their cardiovascular system
• Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis
• Anyone wanting to maintain healthy eyes, brain and nervous system
• Anyone wanting to help maintain healthy bones
Each capsule contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil……………………………..2g (2000mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 500mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 260mg
Equiv. to Phosphatidyl Choline 600mg
Equiv. to Vitamin D3 1000IU
Adults and children over the age of 16 take 1 capsule a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives and artifical colours
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergy
- Contains Sulfites.
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Consult your healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.