Caruso's King Krill 1500 is a high strength source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA, which are bound to Phospholipids, combined with the added benefits of Vitamin D3 in a convenient one-a-day capsule.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 is a combination of high strength, odourless krill oil and Vitamin D3. This formula may help improve the pain, inflammation and swelling associated with mild Osteoarthritis and may help support the maintenance of healthy bones.
Krill oil provides a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA & DHA, which have been shown to help support the health and functioning of the cardiovascular system. It may also support the health of the nervous system, helping to maintain cognitive function and brain health.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 may also help to support the health of the eyes by maintaining retinal function and supporting visual development.
If you would like a quality, high strength krill oil, which also conveys the benefits of Vitamin D3 and is convenient to take, try Caruso’s King Krill 1500.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 Health Benefits:
• Relieves symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis
• Support for the heart and cardiovascular system
• Maintains nervous system and brain health
• Supports eye health
• Maintains bone health
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill 1500?
• Anyone wanting to take a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamin D3
• Anyone wanting to maintain healthy nervous system
• Anyone wishing to support their cardiovascular system
• Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis
• Anyone wanting to maintain and support their bone health
• Anyone wishing to take an Omega-3 with no fishy aftertaste in a one-a-day dose
Each Capsule Contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil……………………………..1.5g (1500mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 225mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 135mg
Equiv. to Vitamin D3 1000IU
Adults and children over 16 take 1 capsule a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives and artifical colours
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergy
- Contains Sulfites.
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
Consult your healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications