Caruso's King Krill 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids with a wide array of health benefits similar to other marine oils. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill Oil are bound to phospholipids thereby providing similar therapeutic effects at much lower doses than fish oil.
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, providing 1000mg of odourless krill oil in each capsule. Krill oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba which is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA have been shown to support the health and function of the cardiovascular system. They may also support the health of the nervous system, helping to support cognitive function and brain health.
Krill oil has anti-inflammatory action and therefore may assist with the pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation of joints associated with mild Osteoarthritis. Being a rich source of Omega-3 it also helps to support the health of the eyes by maintaining retinal function and supporting vision development.
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 Health Benefits:
• Relieves symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis
• Maintains heart and cardiovascular system health
• Helps support the nervous system and brain health
• Helps maintain eye health
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill 1000?
• Anyone wanting to take a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• Anyone wanting to maintain healthy eyes, brain, and nervous system
• Anyone wishing to support their cardiovascular system
• Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis
• Anyone wanting a Krill oil supplement that has no fishy aftertaste
Each Capsule Contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil……………………………..1g (1000mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 150mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 90mg
Adults and children over 12 take 1 capsule a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not to be used in children under the age of 12
- Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergy.
- Contains Sulfites.
- Phenulketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Consult your healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications