Caruso's Kids Eye Care contains ingredients that may protect cells within the eye. By acting as an antioxidant, Caruso's Kid's Eye Care helps protect eyes from free radical damage and helps to support eye development and function.
Caruso's Kids Eye Care contains key ingredients that help with eye development and visual function including DHA, Vitamin A and the crucial carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These ingredients may help with healthy eye and brain development, retina and macular health, whilst also protecting the eye from free radical damage.
These ingredients may also assist with eye adaptation to variations in light intensity and also help to support night vision.
If your child is using a device on a regular basis, it is a good idea to limit time spent on their computer or smart phone, encourage some "outside time" and provide a nutritious diet with lots of fruit and vegetables. It is ideal to get adeqate intakes of nutrients from the diet, however, supplementation with Caruso's Kids Eye Care may help to ensure they are getting what they need as their eyes develop.
Caruso's Kids Eye Care Health Indications:
• Maintaining eye health and protecting the eye from free radical damage
• Maintaining the health and function of the brain, retina and eyes
• Maintaining macular pigment density
• Supporting night vision
• Helping eye strain and soreness
• Assisting with healthy brain and nervous system development
Who would use Caruso's Kids Eye Care?
• Children who regularly use digital devices
• Children with eye strain and soreness
• Those wishing to support the healthy development and function of their eyes and brain
• Those who wish to protect their eyes from free radical damage
Active ingredients: Each chewable capsule contains:
Concentrated Omega 3 Triglycerides -Fish Oil……………………434.8mg
Equiv. to EPA 43.5mg
Equiv. to DHA 200mg
Tagetes erecta flower extract (Lutemax 2020TM) ………….……..225mg
Equiv. to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein 2mg
Equiv. to Zeaxanthin 400mcg
Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A) ………………………………..…..250mcg
Equiv. to Vitamin A 454.6IU
For children 5 years and over: Chew or swallow 1 capsule per day with main meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
For children under 5 years: 1 capsule per day may be cut or pierced and the contents squeezed onto a spoon, or mixed with food.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artifical flavours
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergies.
- Contains Soya
- Contains Sulfites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
Take 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.