Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 may be beneficial during times of stress and may help relieve the stress of study or work. Ginseng was traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for people with low energy and lack of stamina. Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 may help with the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Ginsengs are adaptogenic herbs, which help increase the body’s resistance to mental and physical stress. The three main Ginsengs used in Caruso's Ginseng 5500 are: Korean ginseng which is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to assist with exhaustion, stress, libido and memory; Siberian ginseng which is traditionally used in TCM to reduce stress, assist with immunity and promote endurance and performance; and American ginseng which is traditionally used in Native American Indian medicine to help relieve nervousness, stress and to maintain a healthy immune system.
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 Health Indications:
• Improving stamina and energy
• Providing stress relief and supporting the adrenal gland
• Improving general wellbeing
• Supporting healthy immune function
• Supporting sexual health
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
• Men and women who would like to support their mental and physical performance
• Those with fatigue
• Those requiring relief from stress
• Those wanting to manage and adapt to stress
• Healthy individuals wanting to strengthen immunity
• Those wanting to help increase libido and support sexual health
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) dry root............................... 2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Ginsenosides 62.5mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) dry root ........2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.33mg
Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root ...................................500mg
Standardised to Ginsenosides 7.5mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet each day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours, and artificial.
Warnings and Interactions:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to you health professional.
- Not recommended in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Not to be used with warfarin.
Caution with blood sugar medication, insulin, blood pressure medication and anti-coagulant medication, immunosuppressant and monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications