Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for those who would like to relieve constipation and support improved bowel waste elimination, as well as those looking to relieve abdominal bloating and flatulence.
Why use Caruso’s Cascara?
Caruso’s Cascara has been developed to assist with the relief of constipation and promote bowel regularity. It may also help to soften the stool, easing bowel motions. Cascara has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine and Native American Indian Medicine to help promote healthy bowel function.
Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for:
• Relief of constipation
• Supporting bowel regularity
• Reducing bloating
• Relief of flatulence
• People with haemorrhoids, as it allows for easier bowel movements
• Stool softener
Customers who would use Caruso’s Cascara:
• People who are suffering from constipation and want to take a natural approach
• Those who want to improve their bowel health and maintain regularity
• Men or women looking to relieve flatulence and bloating associated with indigestion
• People with haemorrhoids
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Frangula purshiana bark dry ..……………………………550mg
Standardised to Cascaroside A 15mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use if you have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
- Discontinue if diarrhoea develops
- Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of water
- You should be aware that prolonged use of laxatives may lead to dependence and may cause serious bowel problems
- Use in children under the age of 12 is not recommended
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product
- We recommend not to take Caruso’s Cascara for more than 30 days without a 2 week break
- Do not use concurrently with Warfarin or stimulant laxatives
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications