Caruso's Sleep More is a herbal sleeping tablet, which can help to calm the mind, promote body relaxation and relieve sleeplessness.
Insufficient sleep may affect people in different ways, either by preventing them from falling asleep or from remaining asleep for an adequate length of time. Caruso's Sleep More may support healthy sleeping patterns, improve sleep quality and promote a refreshing sleep. Caruso's Sleep More can relieve disturbed sleep by decreasing sleeplessness and restless sleep, while reducing the time required to fall asleep. The herbal extracts have soporific actions which induce sleep and may assist in restoring a healthy sleep-and-wake cycle and support a healthy mood balance.
Caruso's Sleep More Health Indications:
- Reduce time to fall asleep
- Improve sleep quality, enhancing deep sleep.
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
- Relieve nervous tension/unrest
- Increase body and mind relaxation
- Reduce mental over activity
Each tablet contains:
- Camellia sinensis (Green tea) extract equiv. to dry leaf…………..10g (10000mg)
- Standardised to Theanine 27.5mg
- Zizyphus spinosa (Zizyphus) extract equiv. to dry seed…………..1.35g (1350mg)
- Humulus lupus (Hops) extract equiv. to dry flower………………...1g (1000mg)
- Piper methysticum (Kava) extract equiv. to dry root……………….750mg
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb…..750mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 2 tablets half an hour before bedtime, or as advised by your health professional.
dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Avoid in patients with liver conditions.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18 years.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Contains Kava. Not for prolonged use. May harm the liver.
- The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- Use caution alongside anti-oestrogenic and anticoagulant medications
- Use caution alongside anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication - used concurrently may potentiate the effects.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
0% Customers recommend this product