Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test 1 Pack
New Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test helps you to diagnose common vaginal infections like thrush in the privacy of your own home. It works within seconds to indicate the type of vaginal infection that you may have.
Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test is an easy to use self test to help you diagnose if you are suffering from thrush in the privacy of your own home within seconds with over 90% accuracy * helping to put you back in control of your intimate health.
A number of factors contribute to vaginal infections, which can result in unpleasant symptoms including vaginal odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort.
The kit contains 1 self-diagnostic swab. Swab colour indicates vaginal pH level.
- Discrete and can be used in the privacy of your home
- Easy to use
- Over 90% accuracy*
- See results in seconds
- Test before you treat
How Does It Work?
The Canesten® Vaginal pH Self Test identifies the level of vaginal pH acidity (normal or elevated) by testing vaginal secretions. The resulting colour indicates the pH level. The test result should be interpreted in conjunction with your symptoms, based on the treatment guide on the back of pack.
- No colour change, remains yellow
- Normal pH balance
- Green/Blue colour change
- Elevated pH balance
1. Unwrap the Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test swab (make sure the swab tip does not come into contact with anything before you insert it into your vaginal)
2. Hold the Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test swab by the handle and carefully insert the yellow tip of the swab into your vaginal, rotate the swab several times and then remove. Refer to the product leaflet for further details on how to use the swab before using this product.
3. After 10 seconds check the tip of the Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test swab to see if the colour has stayed the same or changed to Green/Blue.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. When using the product ensure the swab is not inserted further than the beginning of the handle. If pregnant: Consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Read instruction leaflet before use. Do not use if the end tab is broken off or appears tampered with.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.