Cancer Council Work Sunscreen SPF50+ Pump 500ml
- SPF50+ protection
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologically tested
- Dry touch - dirt and dust won't stick
- Ideal for those who work with tools and are exposed to the harsh sun on regular basis
- Suitable for oily skin and men's skin
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
Made in Australia
Lotion: Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun. On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or after swimming, exercising and towel drying.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and