Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen SPF50+ Pump 200ml
or 4 payments of $3.40 with Info
Very high UVA/UVB protective lotion for harsh UV conditions.
- SPF50+ protection
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Daily sunscreen for the whole family
- Suitable for all skin types
- Advanced formula for ultra performance
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
- Made in Australia
Lotion: Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun. On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
- Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates
- Actives: Homosalate 100mg/g, Octyl Salicilate 50mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 30mg/g, Octocrylene 80mg/g.
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or after swimming, exercising and towel drying.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and always wear protective clothing, a broad-brim hat and sunglasses when out in the sun. For more advice about sun protection and babies, also see our specially formulated Kids Sunscreen. All proceeds from our sunscreen sales stay in Australia to fund cancer research, prevention and support programs. Visit SunSmart for more on UV exposure.
Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs). For sensitive skin, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin. If skin irritation of rash develops discontinue use and seek medical advice.