Easy-to-apply, sweat-resistant, fragrance-free lotion for sporting activities.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum protection
- Sweat resistant
- Great for water-based activities
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours
- Made in Australia
- Active ingredients: Homosalate 8% w/w, Octocrylene 6% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 2.5% w/w
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears). Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Not suitable for babies under 6 months old. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
Check and follow the ‘use by' date stated on the packaging and store sunscreen below 30°C.
0% Customers recommend this product