Cancer Council Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 50+ Pump 200ml
- SPF50+ protection
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Specially-formulated and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturise the skin
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours
Made in Australia
Lotion: Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun. On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or after swimming, exercising and towel drying.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and always wear prot