Cancer Council Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30 Invisible Tube 75ml
or 4 payments of $3.25 with Info
Zinc based lotion providing a physical barrier against UV rays. Dermatologically tested, paraben and fragrance free. SPF 30 broad spectrum high protection sunscreen.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun.
- On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied.
- This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 22% w/w.
- Preservatives: Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs) For sensitive skin, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin. If skin irritation or rash develops discontinue use and seek medical advice.
TO ENSURE ADEQUATE PROTECTION, CANCER COUNCIL AUSTRALIA RECOMMENDS ALL SUNSCREENS BE RE-APPLIED EVERY TWO HOURS OR AFTER SWIMMING, EXERCISING AND TOWEL DRYING. AVOID PROLONGED SUN EXPOSURE AND ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, A BROAD BRIM HAT, AND EYEWEAR WHEN OUT IN THE SUN.