Cancer Council Kids Sunscreen SPF 50+ Pump 500ml
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
Dermatologically tested, paraben and fragrance-free lotion for delicate skin.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum protection
- Specially-formulated and dermatologically tested for delicate skin
- A gentle forumla that is paraben and fragrance free
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
- Made in Australia
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
- Active ingredients: 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4% w/w, Octocrylene 4% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 3% w/w
- Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Babies 0-6 Months: The use of sunscreens on babies under six months old is not recommended. Avoid direct sun exposure and use other forms of sun protection. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.