Cancer Council Insect Repellent Sunscreen SPF 50+ 110ml
or 4 payments of $3.02 with Info
A dual-use sunscreen lotion that will save you from sun burn and also has active ingredients that repel annoying insects such as flies and mosquitoes.
- SPF50+ protection
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Protects from the sun and repels annoying flies and mosquitoes
- 2 hours water resistant
- Made in Australia
How to Apply:
For adults, apply at least one teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of the body and face (including the neck and ears). One full body application should be the equivalent of seven teaspoons (35mL). Reapply regularly: Every TWO HOURS and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Actives: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4% w/w, Octocrylene 2% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1% w/w.
- Repellents: 72.1 g/L Diethyl Toluamide (DEET), 1.0 g/L Pyrethrins, 51.5 g/L N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, 7.2g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates