A new generation Sparkling Saline Spray infused with AIR8 microbubbles that reaches deep into the nasal passages to reduce congestion and clear the nose.
What it is?
Breethe Sinus Care Congestion Relief is a hypertonic formulation which is saltier than regular saline. It helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion and pressure by washing away mucus and gently drawing excess fluid out of the sinuses. Easy to use and can be sprayed at any angle (see directions). 100% non-medicated and free of preservatives, it can be used everyday.
What it does?
A non-medicated saline nasal spray that reaches deep into the nasal passages to break up and wash away excess mucus, bacteria, allergens and irritants. It clears your nose to help you breathe better.
What else you need to know?
Breethe Sinus Care Congestion Relief Sparkling Saline Spray can be used for:
Allergy and hayfever
Moisturising dry nasal
Cold and flu congestion
Post-operative care, as directed by your ENT specialist
Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Can be used alone or with other medications
• Non-habit forming
Instructions for Use:
Before first use depress the nozzle to release an initial spray into the air
• Hold the nasal spray at any angle and gently insert the nozzle into one nostril.
Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds. Repeat in the other nostril
• It is recommended to aim the nozzle towards the outer ear (right nostril aim at the right ear, left nostril aim at the left ear). Avoid tilting your head backwards as the spray may enter your throat causing temporary discomfort
• Can be used as often as needed or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist
• Clean nozzle in soapy water, rinse with hot water and dry after each use
Purified water, Sodium Chloride 9mg/mL, Carbon Dioxide 4mg/mL
Warnings and Precautions:
Use only as directed. For use by one person only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Protect from sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
STERILE by irradiation. Store below 30°C.