Breethe Nasal Congestion Relief Still Saline 100ml
or 4 payments of $3.50 with Info
- Helps relieve nasal congestion from: Allergy and hayfever, Sinusitis, Cold and flu congestion
- Suitable for post-operative care, as directed by your ENT specialist
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can be used by children over 2 years of age needing non-medicated nasal congestion relief
- Suitable for people requiring moisturising of dry nasal passages caused by dry air during plane travel
- Can be used alone or with other medications
- Non-habit forming
- Before the first use of the Breethe Saline Spray, depress the nozzle to break the seal and release an initial spray into the air. This only has to be done once.
- Hold the nasal spray at any angle and gently insert into one nostril. Lightly depress the nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds. Then repeat in the other nostril.
- Avoid tilting your head backwards.
- After each use, clean the nozzle in soapy water, rinse with hot water and dry.
- Sprays can be used as often as needed or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- For use by one person only.
0% Customers recommend this product