Brauer Focus Oral Spray 20ml
Stress is often difficult to avoid, things like exams and public speaking seems to make it worse — how you handle it is usually what makes the most difference.
- Focus on doing one thing at a time and try to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep.
- Eat small meals up to six times a day. Make sure they contain low GI wholegrains and veggies plus some lean protein to help keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Cut down on stimulants like cola drinks, coffee and alcohol which can leave you on edge and make it difficult to sleep.
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for yo