Brauer Chesty Cough 200ml
or 4 payments of $4.25 with Info
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Lactose Free
- Artificial Colour Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Drink plenty of water to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added to help thin mucus and relieve nasal congestion.
- Avoid other people’s smoke. If you smoke yourself, ask for help to give up — it’s one of the best things you can do for your health.
- Keep your cough to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.