Hot and cold gel packs are used to apply hot and cold therapy to various parts of the body to help relieve many symptoms, including headaches, toothaches, aching muscles and joints, nagging back pain or menstrual cramps. They mould easily to contours of the body to reduce swelling, soothe aching muscles and joints and relieve burns and bites.
- Available in a variety of colours/sizes/shapes
- Moulds easily to contours of the body
- Reduces swelling and relieves burns
- Soothes aching muscles and joints
- High quality, durable materials
- Non toxic and reusable
1 x Gel pack
1 x Clear plastic pouch
0% Customers recommend this product
Cover: Nylon with PE backing
Propylene glycol, water, CMC (sodium carboxymethylcellulose)
1. Freeze for at least two hours and leave itout for 15-20 minutes before application
2. Apply a towel between the skin and pack to insulate the cold. In cases of severe injury, wet towel prior to application for greater cold penetration. Do not use directly on skin straight from Freezer.
3. Leave cold pack on for 15-20 minutes. Repeat every 1to 1.5 hours as needed
1. Boil in approximately 4 - 5 litres of water
2. Remove pot from the stove.
3. Immerse pack in water for approx. 10 minutes. Do not place water and pack back on heat.
4. Remove pack from water and always wrap in towel before application.
Do not apply direction to skin
Always wrap in towel
Do not heat in microwave oven
Use only as directed
Keep out of reach of children