A sustained release formula to gradually supply vitamin C throughout the day
Blackmores Sustained Release C gradually supplies vitamin C throughout the day to help reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
- May support skin suppleness and via its role in collagen production
- Is a potent antioxidant
- Assists with wound healing
- Helps to maintain capillary health
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Sustained Release C has been specifically formulated to be released slowly over a sustained 8 hour period, ensuring that vitamin C is available when your body needs it.
Our low acid-acid formulation, buffered with mineral ascorbates, makes it gentle on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone. Citrus bioflavonoids can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body.
Active ingredients per tablet:
- Ascorbic acid 280 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 220mg) 266 mg
- Total vitamin C 500 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg
- Hesperidin 25 mg
- Rosa canina (rosehips) extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg
- Rutin 50 mg
- Adults - Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use