Blackmores Professional S.P.S. 84 Tablets
Sodium phosphate and Silicon dioxide (silica) are for mineral supplementation
- Combines sodium phosphate and silica in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional S.P.S. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous 260mg
- (elemental sodium 84.2mg)
- Silicon dioxide 33 mg
- each tablet contains lactose 150mg
Caution may be required in some patients due to sodium content. S.P.S. may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Sodium may increase the risk of oedema associated with antihypertensive agents (calcium channel blockers, vasodilators), corticosteroids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, oestrogens, liquorice and carbenoxolone