Sodium phosphate and Magnesium phosphate are for mineral supplementation
- Combines sodium phosphate and magnesium phosphate in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional S.P.M.P. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous 260mg
- (elemental sodium 84.2mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 65mg
- (elemental magnesium 13.4mg)
- each tablet contains lactose 115mg
Caution may be required in some patients due to sodium content. S.P.M.P. may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Sodium may increase the risk of oedema associated with antihypertensive agents (calcium channel blockers, vasodilators), corticosteroids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, oestrogens, liquorice and carbenoxolone. Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. S.P.M.P. should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracyclines and quinolone antibiotics
0% Customers recommend this product