Blackmores Professional S.C.F. Tablets 170
- Combines silica with 500 ng of calcium fluoride in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional S.C.F. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
Silicon dioxide 33mg
Calcium fluoride (homoeopathic 6x) 500ng
each tablet contains lactose 390mg
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.