Blackmores Professional P.S.29 84 Tablets
Sulfate is present in mucus secreted by epithelial goblet cells and is a stabilising component of many types of connective tissue, where it is often associated with potassium.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional, P.S. 29 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose, and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly. The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- elemental potassium 14.8mg
- each tablet contains lactose 200mg