Blackmores Professional P.P.I.P. 84 Tablets
Potassium phosphate and Iron phosphate are for mineral supplementation
- Combines potassium phosphate and iron phosphate in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional P.P.I.P. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Potassium phosphate dibasic 33mg
- (elemental potassium 14.8mg)
- Iron phosphate 15mg
- (elemental iron 5mg)
- each tablet contains lactose 362.5mg
P.P.I.P. may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. P.P.I.P. should be administered at least 2 hours apart from methyldopa, carbidopa, levodopa, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, tetracyclines, quinolones and bisphosphonates