Blackmores Professional Magcal Plus 84 Tablets
Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium & Iron phosphates are for mineral supplementation
- Combines five of the phosphate minerals in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional Magcal Plus is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with confidence for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous 150 mg
(elemental sodium 48.6mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 25mg
- (elemental magnesium 5.2mg)
- Calcium phosphate 25mg
- (elemental calcium 9.7mg)
- Potassium phosphate - dibasic 25mg
- (elemental potassium 11.2mg)
- Iron phosphate 12 mg
- (elemental iron 4mg)
- each tablet contains lactose 220mg
Caution may be required in some patients due to sodium and iron content. Magcal Plus may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Iron and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. Magcal Plus should be administered at least 2 hours apart from methyldopa, carbidopa, levodopa, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, tetracyclines, quinolones and bisphosphonates