Blackmores Professional M.P.65 84 Tablets
Magnesium and phosphate are vital for energy production, and, in the form of Mg-ATP, help fuel nearly all the body's cellular processes, including muscle function and nerve conduction.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional M.P. 65 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with confidence for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
Magnesium phosphate 65 mg
- elemental magnesium 13.4mg
- each tablet contains lactose 315mg
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
M.P.65 may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Magnesium