Blackmores Professional M.P.65 170 Tablets
Magnesium phosphate is for mineral supplementation
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional M.P.65 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with confidence for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Magnesium phosphate 65 mg
- elemental magnesium 13.4mg
- each tablet contains lactose 315mg
M.P.65 may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. M.P. 65 should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics.