Multi-action formula to help support kids digestive and immune system health.
Formulated based on scientific evidence. This multi-action kids formula contains four clinically* trialled probiotic strains providing 12.5 billion good bacteria, plus a prebiotic and vitamins .
*Garalova et al. Eur J Clin Nutr 2015 69(3): 373
- Contains clinically trialled strains*
- May support the body’s natural defences and maintain immune system function
- May reduce the number of days absent from preschool due to colds
- May reduce the frequency and duration of cold symptoms
- Easily dissolving powder that can be added to food or liquid, or under adult supervision, taken directly
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
The Blackmores difference
There’s no need to refrigerate; a specialised formulation process and packaging technology helps prevent moisture from harming the good bacteria, helping keep them alive.
Blackmores Probiotics+ Kids Daily Health helps to maintain kid’s digestive and immune health, and daily wellbeing. Formulated with four clinically trialled strains with the added benefit of prebiotics to support good bacterial growth and vitamins C and D.
The easy dissolving powder is conveniently packaged in individual sachets to help protect the probiotic potency and provide a hygienic and precise dose.
Dairy and gluten free
Active ingredients per 1.3 g (1 sachet):
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 (5 billion CFU) 50 mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21 (5 billion CFU) 50 mg
- Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20 (125 million CFU) 10.5 mg
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis CUL34 (2.375 billion CFU) 600 µg
- Total live good bacteria 12.5 billion CFU
- Inulin (prebiotic) 100 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
- Children 2 years and above- Mix 1.3g (1 sachet) per day into water, juice, milk or food, or as professional prescribed.
- Children under 2 years- Only as professionally prescribed. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using in children under 2 years of age.
- Dairy and gluten free. Vegetarian friendly
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate