Multi-action probiotic with five clinically trialled* strains, prebiotic, vitamin C & zinc.
Formulated based on scientific evidence. This potent, multi-action formula contains five clinically trialled probiotic strains providing 20 billion good bacteria, plus a prebiotic, vitamin C and zinc helping support healthy immune system function and general wellbeing.
- A potent, multi-action formula
- May help reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Contains a specific probiotic which may help reduce the risk of colds in healthy adults
- With the added benefit of zinc and vitamin C
The Blackmores difference
There’s no need to refrigerate Blackmores Probiotics+ Immune Defence due to a specialised formulation process and packaging technology which helps prevent moisture from harming the good bacteria, helping keep them alive.
Blackmores Probiotics+ Immune Defence helps to support healthy immune system function and general wellbeing. Formulated with five clinically trialled strains* with the added benefit of prebiotics + vitamin C and zinc. It supports good bacterial growth and healthy immune function.
Dairy and gluten free.
Active ingredients per capsule:
- Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 6.75 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21 6.75 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20 225 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis CUL34 4.275 billion CFU
- Total live good bacteria 20 billion CFU
- Inulin (prebiotic) 100 mg
- Zinc citrate (zinc) 5 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200 mg
- Adults- Take 1 capsule a day with food or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 12 years of age- Only use as professionally prescribed. Consult your health professional before using in children under 2 years of age
Dairy and gluten free
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use