Blackmores PAW DigestiCare 60 Powder 150g
or 4 payments of $8.50 with Info
- Provide good bacteria to restore and improve intestinal balance.
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
- It is made specifically for pets and for your species (dog, cat). Probiotic formulas used by humans are developed specifically to fortify the bacterial species found in the human GI tract, however pets have specific strains of bacteria unique to them.
- It has enough live organism (potency) per dose to help colonise the gut. CFU stands for colony forming units, which is the measure of live microbes in a probiotic. A maintenance dose of 50 million CFU / dose or more is recommended.
- It has a number of different strains (7) of beneficial bacteria. Probiotics are identified by their species or strain. Different strains can have different effects. Think of a strain the way you would think about a breed of dog. All dogs are the same species, but different breeds (strains) are good for different purpose.
- Like all Blackmores products it is quality tested to meet label claims.
- It is registered with the APVMA as a medicated stock feed.
- It is palatable and easy to give to pets. It also includes a scoop.
- It delivers additional health benefits via naturally fermented organic whole foods.
Is your dog taking antibiotics?
- Puppies / Kittens – 2 g/day
- Small Dogs – 2 g/day
- Medium Dogs – 4 g/day
- Large Dogs– 6 g/day
- Cats – 2 g/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 2 g/day in feed.
- In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.