Highly bioavailable magnesium for the prevention of magnesium deficiency.
Blackmores MagMin® is a highly bioavailable magnesium supplement which may help prevent dietary magnesium deficiencies.
- Highly bioavailable magnesium
- Helps prevent dietary magnesium deficiency
- Supports body metabolism
- Small tablet, making it easier to swallow
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores MagMin® provides an easy to absorb and bioavailable source of magnesium which is suitable for a range of uses. Magnesium is an essential mineral that has many important roles and contributes to healthy physical function.
Magnesium is essential for helping to support healthy muscle and nerve function as well as helping build and maintain strong bones and teeth.
Blackmores MagMin® is suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Magnesium aspartate dihydrate (Magnesium 37.4mg) 500 mg
To help prevent magnesium deficiency:
Women - 9 tablets per day in divided doses with meals (no more than 3 tablets at any one time)
Men - 11 tablets per day in divided doses with meals (no more than 3 tablets at any one time)
Children under 18 - only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Do not take more than 3 tablets at one time unless professional prescribed
- Contains sulfites
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use