A vitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula to help maintain macular eye health.
MacuVision Plus contains antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage in the eye.
As we age our eyes and macula can become more susceptible to free radical damage.
It contains lutein and zeaxanthin which are deposited in the retina and macula.
In the eye, lutein and zeaxanthin filter (high energy) blue light.
- Based on scientific evidence
- Contains zinc to support healthy eyesight
- Maintain retina and macula health
- Maintain eye health in ageing individuals
The Blackmores difference
Provides nutrients important to the macular region if the eye. Based on scientific evidence.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.25 mg
Lutein 5 mg
Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.