May provide relief of osteoarthritic pain.
Blackmores Lyprinol® is a green lipped mussel oil that may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel oil
- Halal certified
The Blackmores difference
An anti-inflammatory supplement that contains a specialised marine oil extract of green-lipped mussel that hasn't been exposed to high temperatures in the extraction process.
Evidence suggests that the anti-inflammatory activity of green-lipped mussel may be mainly due to compounds found in the oil.
Blackmores Lyprinol® may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis and helps support general wellbeing.
0% Customers recommend this product
Active ingredient per capsule:
Marine lipid PCSO-524 Oil extract (Green lipped mussel oil) 50mg - A specialised extract of NZ Perna canaliculus.
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal. Don’t bite or chew (non-burstable).
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use