Glucosamine, chondroitin and manganese supplement which reduces the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced has been specifically formulated to contain a scientifically validated form of glucosamine which reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis plus chondroitin, manganese and boron to reduce mild joint inflammation swelling aches and pain, reduce joint stiffness, maintain healthy joint cartilage production in a two a day tablet.
- Contains 1500mg of glucosamine sulfate
- Reduces the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Reduces mild joint inflammation, swelling, joint aches and pain
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Maintains healthy joint cartilage production
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced contains 4 key ingredients to reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including mild joint inflammation, swelling, joint aches and pain
0% Customers recommend this product
Active ingredients per dose:
- Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium 95% (chondroitin sulfate sodium 400 mg) 421 mg
- Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (glucosamine sulfate 750 mg) 942 mg
- Manganese gluconate (manganese 1mg) 8.8 mg
- Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.8 mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional.
- Glucosamine is derived from a vegetarian source
- Contains soya and sulfites
- Contains approx. 226 mg sodium per daily dose.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- From the 11th May 2018, Blackmores changed the source of glucosamine in some of its products from shellfish to a vegetarian form. Please check the product label in the HOW TO USE section for product warnings and ACTIVE INGREDIENTS for allergen information. If you have any questions please contact 1800 803 760 (Australia)
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use