Reduces the duration and symptom severity of common colds.
Blackmores Horseradish Garlic + C is a combination formula to help relieve nasal congestion and support immune system health.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- With Vitamin C to support immune system health
- Reduces duration and symptom severity of common colds
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Horseradish Garlic + C is a combination formula including vitamin C to help reduce the duration and symptom severity of common colds and supports immune system health.
- Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Active ingredients per tablet:
- Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) extract dry conc. 90 mg equiv. to dry root 1.8 g
- Allium sativum (garlic)extract dry conc. 50 mg equiv. to fresh bulb 1 g
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500 mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) extract dry conc. 4 mg equiv. to dry seed 50 mg
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains soya
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional