A great source of omega-3s if you don’t eat 2-3 serves of fish per week.
Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 is a great source of naturally derived omega-3s. Omega-3s are essential for normal health, and must be obtained through the diet.
- Ideal for people who don’t eat 2-3 serves of fish per week
- Maintains heart, brain eye and skin health
- Reduces inflammation
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores travels the world to ensure the fish oil used in our products is of premium quality.
We are involved in every step of the supply chain from the selection of raw ingredients through to oil extraction and capsule production. Blackmores fish oil is extracted from 100% wild caught fish.
The specialised extraction process ensures purified, high quality oil that is rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs.
Active Ingredients per capsule
Fish oil (natural) 1 g (1000 mg) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg
As an omega-3 supplement:
- Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild joint inflammation:
- Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains fish and sulfites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use