A specifically formulated combination of nutrients which helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress. It can help reduce the symptoms of stress including relieving nervous tension, supporting energy production and the healthy function of the nervous system. Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula also contains nutrients which are necessary for the heathy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the body’s response to stress.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Traditionally in used western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension
- Helps support energy production
- Helps support the heathy functioning of the nervous system.
- Contain nutrients necessary for the heathy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the bodys response to stress.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains a specifically formulated combination of nutrients which helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
Thiamine hydrochloride(vitamin B1 ) 75 mg, Riboflavin(vitamin B2) 10 mg, Nicotinamide 100 mg, Calcium pantothenate 75 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 30 microgram, Vitamin H (Biotin) 20 microgram, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 145 mg, Ascorbic Acid 130 mg (Total vitamin C 250 mg), d-alpha-tocopheryl Acid Succinate 41.3 mg, Magnesium phosphate 140 mg, Calcium phosphate 100 mg, Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg, Folic acid 150microgram, Avena sativa (oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250 mg, Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100 mg, Lecithin 50 mg, Choline bitartrate 25 mg, Inositol 25 mg.
- Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains gluten
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use