Blackmores Echinacea Liquid with echinacea, traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve sore throat and cough symptoms associated with colds.
- May shorten the duration and decrease the severity of common cold symptoms
- May help decrease the incidence of colds
- Supports healthy immune function
- Premium 1:1 fluid extract (1 mL of fluid extract is equivalent to 1000 mg of dry roots and flowering tops) and can be added to drinks and food
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores ensure all products are tested for quality.
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) dry root 200 mg, Echinacea purpurea(echinacea) dry flowering herb 800 mg
- Adults – Take 1 to 2 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Children 6-12 years – Take 1 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Children 2-6 years - Take 0.5 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed
It is recommended that Blackmores Echinacea Liquid is added to juice or water before taking.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Contains ethanol (alcohol)
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use