Echinacea & antioxidant nutrients to help support immune function.
Blackmores Echinacea ACE + Zinc is a daily supplement for regular use that combines echinacea with antioxidant nutrients to support the immune system. Echinacea and vitamin C may reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds and flu including sore throat and cough
- May shorten the duration and decrease the severity of cold symptoms
- May help decrease the incidence of colds
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 500mg, Betacarotene 3mg, Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5, pantothenic acid 25.7 mg) 28 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride(vitamin B6, pyridoxine 10.7 mg) 13mg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg, d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg, Zinc oxide (zinc 1.3 mg) 6.5mg
- Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use