Blackmores Cold Combat 60 Tablets
Blackmores Cold Combat contains the herb andrographis, traditionally used in Western herbal and traditional Chinese medicine for relief of the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
- Andrographis is used traditionally in western herbal, traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine:
- Taken at the first sign of a cold for symptom relief
- To alleviate mild fever, coughs (with thick sputum) and sore throats
- To aid recovery from mild respiratory tract infections including colds
- To alleviate gastrointestinal upsets and diarrhoea
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality. Blackmores Cold Combat® is halal certified.
Active Ingredients per tablet
Andrographis paniculata (andrographis)
extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g (1000 mg)
Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally pre