A formula to help assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people.
Blackmores Cholesterol Health® provides a relevant dose of plant sterols to help maintain blood cholesterol within normal healthy range in healthy people.
- Research shows a daily dose of 2-3 grams of plant sterols from plant sterol-enriched food helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Blackmores Cholesterol Health® provides a daily dose of 2 grams of plant sterols
- It also contains betacarotene, as betacarotene absorption may be reduced when taking plant sterols
The Blackmores Difference:
Cholesterol maintenance is an important part of many people's diet and lifestyle regimes.
Blackmores Cholesterol Health® may help maintain cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people.
Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols) 1 g (1000 mg) Betacarotene 1.5 mg
- Adults – Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites and soya
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- There is no benefit from taking more than 3g/day of phytosterols from all sources
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use