Helps maintain healthy skin and assist in the management of acne.
Blackmores Bio Zinc assists with the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and helps maintain healthy skin.
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- May assist in the management of acne
- May help to relieve minor skin disorders
- Helps maintain healthy immune function
The Blackmores difference:
Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body.
Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important in wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin.
Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Active Ingredients per tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg, Magnesium phosphate(magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate(manganese 2 mg) 20 mg, Retinyl acetate(vitamin A 750 microgram RE, 2500 IU) 860 microgram, Pyridoxine hydrochloride(vitamin B6) 50 mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram retinol equivalents for women, and 900 microgram retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 microgram retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without talking to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use