A potent formula to give you a boost of vitamin C to support your immune system.
Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C 1000 helps support immune system function.
With over 200 viruses that can cause the common cold it’s hard to avoid catching a cold. Adults can experience an average of 2-4 colds a year.
The immune system is the body’s natural defence mechanism against germs, a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system.
Vitamin C is referred to as an essential nutrient because the body cannot make it or extensively store it and must be obtained from food.
Vitamin C helps reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms due to its ability to support a healthy immune function.
It is an antioxidant and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Bio C® 1000 is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone and contains rosehips and acerola which are sources of vitamin C.
A high potency one-a-day dose of vitamin C to help reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Blackmores Bio C® 1000 contains no added preservatives or artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Ascorbic acid 400mg, Sodium ascorbate 350mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 400mg (Total vitamin C 1000mg), Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25mg, Rutin 50 mg, Hesperidin 50mg, Rosa canina (rosehips) extract equiv. to dry fruit 250mg, Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract equiv. to dry fruit 50mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 18 years of age - Only as professionally prescribed
- Adults only
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use