A potent antioxidant formula designed to decrease oxidative stress to the body from free radicals.
A powerful combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal antioxidants that more effectively combat free radicals than single antioxidants used on their own.
This powerful combination helps to:
- Reduce the risk of cell damage due to free radicals
- Maintain healthy arteries
- Protect the liver against unhealthy substance
- Includes grape seed and an organic form of selenium which is more easily utilised by the body than inorganic selenium
The Blackmores difference
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers'. Free radicals are common in the body, occurring from a variety of factors including stress, pollutants, sun and cigarette smoke. Accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Blackmores Bio ACE® Excell is specifically formulated to combat free-radicals and reduce the risk of cell damage. This potent combination includes grape seed, milk
Vitis vinifera (grape seed) extract equivalent to dry seed 1.2 g (1200 mg), Silybum marianum(milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 700mg, Selenomethionine(selenium 13 micrograms) 32.2 micrograms, Betacarotene (natural source) 3 mg, Thiamine nitrate(vitamin B1) 10 mg, Calcium pantothenate(vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 55 mg) 49.6 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride(vitamin B6) 25 mg, Cyanocobalamin(vitamin B12) 50 microgram, Calcium ascorbate(vitamin C) 121 mg, Ascorbic acid(vitamin C) 150 mg, Total ascorbic acid(vitamin C) 250 mg, d-alpha-Tocopherol(vitamin E 100 IU) 67.1 mg, Zinc amino acid chelate(zinc 5 mg) 25 mg, Folic acid 250 microgram
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 150 microgram
- Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use