Bisolvon Chesty Cough Liquid 250ml
or 4 payments of $3.25 with Info
Bisolvon® Chesty Liquid comes in a pleasant choc cherry flavour and can be used from ages 6 years and up. Convenient 8 hourly dosing helps you get back to normal from having a chesty cough.
Always read the label. Do not give to children under 6 years of age. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains benzoates.
Bisolvon® Chesty Liquid is a medicine to treat a chesty or productive cough. A chesty cough is when chest is congested with mucus that is difficult to cough up, and you will sometimes hear a rattle in your chest when you breathe or cough.
- Children 6 – 11 years of age: 10mL, three times a day when required.
- Use in children aged 6 – 11 only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 10mL, three times a day when required. This dose can be increased to 20mL, three times a day, for the first 7 days.
- Measuring cup included.
- Bisolvon® Chesty Liquid contains bromhexine hydrochloride (4mg per 5mL), is available in a 250mL bottle, and comes in a choc cherry flavour.
- Bisolvon® Chesty Liquid is alcohol free, sugar free, colour free, gluten free and lactose free.
- Bisolvon® Chesty Liquid is non drowsy.