Latest research reveals 78% of dry eye sufferers have a disturbance of the eye’s lipid layer*, which controls tear evaporation. This means, in most cases, dry eye is caused by excessive tear evaporation rather than insufficient tears.
Conventional treatments only address the aqueous or watery layer of the eye and do not address the cause of the condition. Developed in Germany, Tears Again effectively stabilises the lipid layer of the dry eye. A stable lipid layer reduces tear evaporation by up to 95%*. Tears Again is available from pharmacies nationally.
Benefits of Tears Again dry eye spray also include the following:
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Does not smudge eye make-up
- Up to 3 year shelf life once opened
- No cross contamination can occur
- One bottle contains 100 metered dose applications.
0% Customers recommend this product