Betadine Sore Throat Gargle 15ml + Anaesthetic Lozenges 16 Pack Kit
Convenient combination pack consisting of the Concentrated Anti-Bacterial Gargle to treat sore throats and Triple-Action Anaesthetic Lozenges to numb sore throat pain.
Lozenges (Honey & Lemon Flavour)
Use Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges for triple action relief
- Anaesthetic: rapidly numbs painful symptoms of a sore throat
- Anti-inflammatory: relieves throat inflammation, swelling and redness
- Anti-bacterial: helps kill the bacteria which can cause a sore throat
Free from iodine, sugar, lactose and gluten.
Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle
- Betadine Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle is a concentrated anti-bacterial formula used as an aid in the treatment of sore throats. This gargle must be diluted before use.
- A convenient measure is included in the pack
Always read the label. Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. Contains isomalt and sucralose. Do not use for children under 6 years. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Lozenges: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 2 to 3 hours, as required. Maximum 12 lozenges per day.
- Gargle: Dilute 1mL to 20mL with water, using the measure provided and gargle for 30 seconds. Repeat every 3 to 4 hours if necessary. Do not swallow.
This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label. Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. Contains alcohol, isomalt and sucralose. Do not use for children under 6 years. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.